Complete "short throw" shifter kits (base & stick) for OE replacement in original applications; NOT intended for custom use (see swap bases). Our kits use a mix of Hurst & custom components, designed & assembled in-house by Core Shifters. Everything we presently offer is listed; some shifters (e.g. Jeep NSG370 & Dodge G56) are beyond reach due to cost & complexity.
PLEASE NOTE: most shifters are built to order and take ~ ONE WEEK to ship!
Click on the line for your vehicle model, and then look for kit(s) applicable to your model year and transmission:
- 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V (TR6060)
- 1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird (T5, T56)
- 1989-2017 Corvette (ZF S6-40, T56, TR6060, TR6070)
- 1988-1997 Holden Commodore VN-VS (T5, T56)
- 2004-2006 GTO - test vehicle in Nashville TN wanted - email us!
- 2005-2006 SSR (T56)
- 1982-2005 S10 & S15 / Sonoma (T4, T5, 5LM60, NV1500, NV3500)
- 2004-2012 Colorado & Canyon (AR5)
- 2006-2010 Hummer H3 (AR5)
- 2006-2011 Holden Rodeo / Colorado (AR5)
- 1988-2007 C/K & Silverado / Sierra 1500 (HM290, 5LM60, NV3500)
- 1995-2007 C/K & Silverado / Sierra HD (NV4500, ZF S6-650)
- 1983-2004 Mustang (T5, T45, TR3650, T56)
- 2005-2010 Mustang V6 (T5) - coming soon!
- 2011-2014 Mustang (MT82)
- 1983-1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (T5)
- 1984-2015 Falcon XF-FG (T5, TR3650, T56, TR6060)
- 1986-1990 Sierra Cosworth RS (T5)
- 2000-2003 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage V12 (T56)
- 2005-2006 Ford GT Supercar (Ricardo transaxle – Ford Racing liquidation!)
- 1985-2011 Ranger, Bronco II, Explorer (FM145 & M5OD-R1 – new designs!)
- 1988-2008 F150-F250 & Bronco (M5OD-R2 – new design!)
- 1999-2010 F250-F550 Super Duty (ZF S6-650 – now available!)
- 1984-1995 Pickup / Hilux (G40, G52, G54, G57, G58, W55, W56, R150F, R151F)
- 1995-2015 Tacoma (W59, W59F, R150F, R155, R155F, RA60, RA60F)
- 2016+ Tacoma (R156F, RC62F) - test vehicles in Nashville TN wanted - email us!
- 1984-2002 4Runner (G52, G58, W56, W59, W59F, R150F, R151F)
- 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser (RA61F)
- 1995-1998 T100 (W59, W59F, R150F)
- 2000-2006 Tundra (R150F, RA60, RA60F)
Why buy an aftermarket shifter?
- Shorter throw (gear-to-gear travel) via reduced leverage, to reduce mis-shifts and increase confidence in operation
- Rigid connection from knob to trans eliminates rubbery feel of stock shifter, offering precise tactile control (with some risk of increased noise)
- Bias springs and / or reduced leverage enhance neutral centering function for a better 2-3 shift
- Robust construction superior to OE, based upon proven Hurst parts (most kits)
- Refreshed appearance with a classic Hurst chrome stick & knob (most kits)
In general, Core Shifters kits are based upon proven Hurst Billet Plus technology, with many superior features & components integrated into unique, exclusive assemblies:
- Forged heat-treated CNC-machined billet steel gear selector stub
- Hardened steel cross-pin & stainless steel fulcrum pivot ring
- Self-centering cross-gate bias springs with heat treated spring seats
- Glass-reinforced polyamide fulcrum socket with steel wear clips
- Rubber oil control seal with steel retaining ring
- 6061-T6 extruded aluminum housing with Spirolox steel support ring
- Laser-cut steel or CNC-machined aluminum base (varies by model)
- Vibration-resistant serrated flange head steel retaining bolts
- Rubber dust cover boot (style varies)
- Pan-head allen bolts with toothed lockwashers to mount stick
- Traditional forged billet steel triple chrome-plated Hurst stick (varies by kit)
- Classic shift knob (varies by kit)
- High quality and outstanding value!